– Multiple positions are available
– Great location, modern offices just 2 minutes from the Circular Quay train station
– Excellent career path – grow with the company! We were ranked top 24 start-ups to disrupt the market in 2016
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about Symfony and who can hit the ground running.
Ideally you will possess the following:
- – 3+/5+ years proven experience working as a PHP developer.
- – 2 or more years experience working with Symfony2 framework (must have).
- – Advanced knowledge of databases – both SQL and no-SQL.
- – Experience building high volume REST APIs.
- – Experience with continuous integration/deployment, ideally some knowledge of AWS/Docker.
- – Experience with multi-threaded processing / amqp.
- – Practical knowledge of unit testing, version control.
- – Comfortable with UNIX/LINUX.
- – Experience working in agile environment – scrum / Atlassian products.
- – Proven experience delivering mission critical projects.
- – Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- – Flawless communication skills
About the company
DSYNC is a high-volume integration layer designed to connect multiple systems together. The platform increases efficiency and productivity as systems can talk to each other in near real time. DSYNC’s competitive advantage is the ability to connect “Any” interactive system with no programming skills required.
DSYNC has secured strong partnership agreements from some of the world’s largest software companies. In 2016 DSYNC has been named American National Retail Federation as top 24 start-ups to disrupt the market.