10 circumstances where standard cloud integration is not enough
Looking to join systems together however you are finding that one to one middle-ware or cloud integration is not everything you need? There are many cases where developers need extra flexibility when mapping data between endpoints. DSYNC is a tool used by developers to handle deep cloud integrations for clients. Listed below are some of the features offered by the platform.
10 times when standard cloud integration is not enough
- 1) Two-way cloud integration: Client requires bidirectional activity. Most cloud integration providers provide one way synchronization. DSYNC can push and pull data in both directions if the system has the capability to do so. An example of two-way synchronization may be pushing inventory or products for one system to another and then retrieving orders from that system when items sell.
- 2) Missing data endpoints / Custom data endpoints: Need additional data fields to sync your systems to? Or the endpoint you need to connect data with is not available. DSYNC provides a graphical interface to edit and configure your data layout. Systems are always adding new data endpoints and adjusting their data layouts. There are cases where you may wish to synchronize data with an endpoint that is not part of the standard integration or has a completely different field name. DSYNC can be used as a rules engine to transform data and synchronize to multiple endpoints on a system.
- 3) Data conversion and formatting: Data comes in many formats, styles and can be structured differently depending on the system. Sometimes the data may be in the wrong format and cannot be synced with the destination endpoint. By utilizing DSYNC developers can adjust data formats and change the data settings so that it can be accepted by the destination endpoint. An example of this may be converting the date format of the data to the desired output.
- 4) Customize data output: Data Suppliers, vendors or merchants all require different formats at various times. Customers and vendor often require reports or data feeds to be supplied to them in different formats. DSYNC can extract data formats in multiple formats to suit individual requirements. For example, DSYNC offer Mall or shopping center integrations these integrations require different FTP specifications for every mall. DSYNC enables developers to format data to the required system expectation.
- 5) Real time cloud integration: You require a live real time synchronization when an action occurs. While DSYNC is still at the mercy of the system being integrated, we have built live triggers and also work with Webhooks enabling live updates to be passed between systems. Many systems only offer a batch or scheduled time for updates where DSYNC offer both options.
- 6) Cloud integration – Create / Update / Delete: As a developer, you may require the systems to be “Created, Updated or even Deleted” when an action occurs. The DSYNC platform has the ability to “CREATE & UPDATE & DELETE” data based on the activity. For example, if a product is created in one system it can be created in another, or if a customer is updated in one system it can amend the customer details in another. There are some limitations on what the 3rd party systems API’s can do however in most circumstances can Create, Update and Delete to keep systems up to date.
- 7) Batch splitting functionality: As a developer, you may require batch splitting. Need to customize your cloud integration? DSYNC also features a batch splitting functionality.
- 8) Multi system update: You would like to use the same data to update multiple systems at the same time? Many organizations require several systems to be updated when one alteration occurs. As an example, a customer may call into the call center and change their address, DSYNC can take the address change and update accounting, CRM, loyalty even the website customer section if desired. The DSYNC mapping engine can be used by the developers to instruct what changes when one system is updated.
- 9) Integrate new with old: You would like to combine old school update methods (CSV) with new API methods. In today’s digital world we have plenty of new age apps available at our fingertips however we also have many suppliers and vendors utilizing spreadsheet technology. DSYNC has the ability to work in a hybrid manner by integrating CSV, excel and FTP technology with new age data feeds and modern API technology.
- 10) Data Reporting and Analytics: Need to combine data from multiple sources. DSYNC can be used to extract and consolidate data from different source points. Extract order information, extract customer data or keep your email lists fresh and up to date.
A company that is growing can quickly find itself using multiple applications to acquire more customers. As a company grows so does its needs of more complex software to allow work to be streamlined but every company reaches a point where the number of complex applications where they can’t maintain efficiency while handling all the applications. This is referred to as a “Software hairball” which causes a strain on the company’s flexibility, productivity, and its overall growth rate. Here are some challenges you can face if you have a siloed software system
When you have multiple applications for multiple operations for your company such as customer support, e-commerce integration, bookkeeping, and inventory management, a lot of IT resources have to be dedicated to these applications separately. Besides the wasted time and unnecessary effort of crucial IT personal, a number of finances that takes to keep these applications up to date, maintained and integrated into your IT infrastructure can cost a lot more than many companies believe. This directly impacts the bottom-line of the business, increases the time to market and hampers business growth.
In a company every employee needs to do all they can to help the company grow by working at optimal productivity. To maintain optimal productivity your employees need to have access to multiple applications easily and without having to waste time switching applications. Having a Siloed Software System not only causes your employees to waste a lot of crucial time but also makes them prone to make more errors. Processes like expense approvals, invoicing and inventory tracking takes longer to get completed with an IT system that’s dissipated and are more prone to errors.
Imagine one of your employees is manually putting in all the information in the accounting and invoicing system while another employee is using the same information using a CRM software for order fulfillment and sales commission. Now, what happens if the consumer decides to cancel the order? All of the data will have to be manually revised and edited which is not just all-around tiring for employees but also substantially impacts your business growth rate.
Every company needs to successfully acquire new customers while retaining their current customers but when you have an IT infrastructure that is barely operational, slow and prone to make errors chances are that might not be possible. In the fierce business landscape, failing to deliver a remarkable customer experience can lead to your clients taking their business to another company. If a customer can’t get the right information for their order, are having difficulty getting issues resolved and constantly finding products to be out of stock can all lead to your client taking their business elsewhere.
In order to make sure such a situation never comes to pass, having your business applications streamlined into one easy to use and cost effective integrated business software. This can help you increase business growth, reduce the time taken for your products to get to the market, increase employee productivity and make your software system all-around more efficient. DSYNC is a state of the art cloud integration software that lets you easily and efficiently connect multiple systems together, sync data between accounting, website, point of sale, inventory and website together for effective and scalable business growth.Tags: create, Create / Update / Delete, Data Reporting and Analytics, delete, Integration, Real time cloud integration, Two-way cloud integration, update