Every organisation has integration problems. Most companies are using a number of different systems for their day-to-day operations; the problem is that these systems often don’t, or can’t, talk to each other.
Legacy systems need to be integrated with new ones. Current proliferation of technologies, combined with the growing diversity of further apps like mobile, IoT, car, automation, AI etc., means the challenge of systems seamlessly talking to one another is complex.
"By 2019, iPaaS will be the integration platform of choice for new integration projects, overtaking traditional, software-based integration platforms for the first time." Gartner
DSYNC can connect disparate systems in real time and graphically report back to management key business insights.
DSYNC integration platform enables API connection without any coding. Systems can be connected within minutes. The platform boasts bidirectional live data updates, can perform multiple system calls and provide decisions based on events. The platform can connect systems, enrich data and provide rapid integration between multiple applications.
Once systems are connected DSYNC then offers a BI and reporting tool for businesses who are looking to graphically display multiple sources of data.
Founded by Simon Church and Martin Novak who have been involved with 2x successful exits. The founders hold both commercial and technology skill-sets required to build a scalable stress tested connectivity platform. Strong senior management include Ray Zhang, Nicholas Press, John Samoletov, Ryan Griffiths all making up the DSYNC core team.The team is spread between two locations San Francisco and Sydney Australia with a strong sales focus within the United States. Founders have approved E3 working visas.
Integration and system connectivity is a 324 B global challenge. DSYNC is an IPAAS platform in the B to B enterprise SaaS software space. Revenue models include recurring revenue, professional services and white label licencing.
- The global iPaaS market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 40.4% during the forecast period, to reach USD $4.05BIL by 2022.
Competitors include: Mulesoft (Acquired by Salesforce $6.5 billion), Snaplogic, Informatica
- Speed to integration – 2 minutes integration using our Wizard
- Enterprise functionality – Synchronise data bidirectionally in near real time
- Visual mapping tool – Dashboard provides customers with a drag and drop tool (no coding required).
- Mapping engine – Change the data as well as its structure in near real time.
- White labelling – DSYNC is the only company offering white labelling of their platform.
NRF (National Retailers Federation USA) selected as a company to change retail
Selected by KPMG for mLabs (Fast growth fintechs)
Selected by Austrade for the Australian Government landing pad San Francisco
Signed two consecutive enterprise bank projects
Signed White-label agreements in Singapore, Aruba, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Belgium, Columbia, Denmark, United States, Mexico, Australia and rapidly expanding footprint.
Selected by Austrade for the Australian Government landing pad Israel
NCR preferred supplier status
DSYNC is currently headed towards profitability. DSYNC will utilise funds raised to achieve the following objectives:
- Achieve Break Even (2019)
- Achieve Profitability (2019/2020)
- Service backlog of interested party opportunities
- Continue to build network of resellers using the white-label platform
- Target and securing enterprise level clients
- Develop and expand the platform and its capabilities
- Expand technical development team to increase capacity
- Expand US operations/sales
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.